If you happen to live around Madina in Accra, why dont you try Dreamit Catering services? We provide food and snack that are made to attain high nutritious values. We prepare food for individuals,schools,cooperate bodies and for all kinds of events. Because of that,it is the public that nicknamed us -the Mobile Restaurant.
Banku & Tilapia
Try our Banku and grilled Tilapia on order or visit our position at Madina ,between Sgt Leyer Street and Jerusalem Street.
The following are some of our menu items. These items were selected based on peoples favorites as rated verblly and on our website:
- Banku and grilled tilapia
Banku and okra stew /frid fish
- Fried Rice/Jollof Rice/French fried and grilled Chicken /fried fish
- Fried yam and fried eggs /fried fish
Indomie and spaghetti
- Light soup
- Mixed salad
Raspberry Mint LemonadePrint Recipe
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice plus slices for garnish
- Chilled vodka, optional
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until the sugar melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place raspberries and mint leaves in a pitcher. Using the end of a spoon or a muddler, crush until pulpy and smashed. Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and 3 cups water, and stir to combine. Add enough ice to fill the pitcher.
- Serve over ice garnished with mint sprigs and lemon slices. Add vodka, if desired.
- It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer.
Notes: Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. Above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame.
Leave a Reply